We have found 6 items matching your search.
- [Price]Bali Culture: Galungan ceremony The word Galungan in ancient Javanese means victory, and the meaning of Galungan is to celebrate the victory of dharma
- [Price]Bali Culture: Tumpek Pengatag ceremony Annaad bhavanti bhuutaani. Prajnyaad annasambhavad. Yadnyad bhavati parjanyo. Yadnyah karma samudbhavad. (Bhagavad
- [Price]Bali Culture: Potong Gigi ceremony Potong gigi ceremony in Bali, is one of a series of activities for the “Manusa Yadnya” ceremony (religious ceremony for
- [Price]Bali Culture: Tumpek Landep ceremony Tomorrow the Tumpek Landep ceremony will take place, for those new to Bali this can be quite a spectacle. The Balinese
- [Price]Bali Culture: The Pagerwesi ceremony Pagerwesi means the fence of iron. It symbolizes a strong protection. Something that is protected means something of
- [Price]Bali Culture: The Saraswati ceremony Goddess Sang Hyang Aji Saraswati At the Saraswati ceremony the Balinese Hindus will pray especially to the main God